Learn more about Allsopp & Chapple’s policy for reservations
Reservation Policy for Allsopp & Chapple
Allsopp & Chapple is a reservation-driven restaurant. We do welcome walk-in guests and will accommodate as many as possible, although we cannot guarantee availability without a reservation, especially on weekends. Reservations can be made online, through our website, our Facebook page, or OpenTable, as well as over the phone.
- For groups of 5 or more, all parties in your reservation must be present before you will be seated.
- If your party has not arrived or called via phone within 15 minutes after your reservation time, we reserve the right to mark your reservation as a no-show or cancellation, releasing your table for other guests.
- Groups of 7 or more require a credit card in order to confirm a reservation. Cancellations must occur 24 hours prior to the reservation, or a cancellation fee of $50 per person may be charged.
- Any charges will be reimbursed in the form of a gift card.
- All parties of 7 or more will be presented with one check.
Hours of Operation
MON – THUR
Dinner 4:00pm – 9:00pm
FRI – SAT
Dinner 4:00pm – 10:00pm
We are closed
Complimentary Valet Service
Monday - Saturday
Corporate/Private Luncheons - By Reservation
Little Rock, AR 72201
Drop Us a Line
Don't be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!
UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENTS
Happy Hour 4pm - 6pm daily